Helping Hand Webmaster Services
Keeping your websites up to date since 1998
One off or every month?
Do you want a one-time update to your website or would you like to have new content added on a monthly, weekly or even daily basis? Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered across a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS).
Top 5 Content Management Systems
Updates are important
- WordPress runs approximately 50% of the world’s websites
- Its’ prevalence makes it a gigantic target for hackers (NearlyPerfect hosted sites are always updated and backed up) and system updates are frequent
- When we update existing content, we ensure that SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) best practices are applied, often resulting in a higher search ranking
- Your websites often thrive off repeated visits from existing customers, let them know what the latest news is (a newsletter is also a great way to do this)
CMS that we know and love
We are building, developing, maintaining and improving websites since 1998. Our favourite Content Management Systems are:
- WordPress (we develop all our full featured websites and webshops on WordPress)